Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department

Discussion and helping materiel regarding government jobs announced by different department,You can ask any question or can discusses about how to apply for government job,Selection procedures.

Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department

Postby Rashid » Sun May 26, 2013 1:46 pm

Permanent Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department 26 May 2013
excise and Taxation department has announced 162 permanent posts of Inspector through ppsc on 26-05-2013.
SR. NO. 58 RECRUITMENT TO 162 (ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY TWO) PERMANENT POSTS OF EXCISE AND TAXATION INSPECTOR (BS-14) ON DIVISION WISE BASIS IN THE PUNJAB EXCISE AND TAXATION DEPARTMENT.
QUALIFICATION: Degree from a Recognized University.

PAY: BS-14

i) 18 to 25 + 5 years = 30 years for Male candidates and
ii) 18 to 25 + 8 years = 33 years for Female candidates across the board general relaxation in upper age limit as per
Government of the Punjab S&GAD Notification No. SOR-I (S&GAD) 9-36/81 dated 21-05-2012 on 17-06-2013.

PLACE OF POSTING: All the District Offices of the Punjab.
ELIGIBILITY: Both Male and Female candidates domiciled in their respective Division/District in the Province of the Punjab.

Last Date For Applying: 17-06-2013
Excise.gif

Ads
Rashid

Syllabus and scope of written test Excise and Taxation Inspe

Postby asif » Mon May 27, 2013 11:34 am

Syllabus and scope of written test Excise and Taxation Inspector
Following is the Syllabus and scope of written test Excise and Taxation Inspector .

In case a large number of applications are received, short listing of the candidates will be done through one paper MCQ (Multiple Choice Questions) written test. The MCQ type test will be of graduate level and will test the candidates in
current affairs,
general knowledge (Comprising questions of Pakistan Studies including Geography of Pakistan,
Islamiat,
Basic Mathematics,
Every Day Science) and basic knowledge of Urdu and English languages.

Ads
asif

Re: Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department

Postby nadia » Thu May 30, 2013 11:23 pm

i have few question regarding applying procedure
1-can u help me how can i submit challan form ???the challan number , will the bank provide ???.i just buy challan copy .... so there is no challan number .... so i was confused
how will we know abt the test date ??

Ads
nadia

How to Apply for Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation

Postby asif » Thu May 30, 2013 11:25 pm

nadia wrote:i have few question regarding applying procedure
1-can u help me how can i submit challan form ???the challan number , will the bank provide ???.i just buy challan copy .... so there is no challan number .... so i was confused
how will we know abt the test date ??

bank will provide the number ask the bank what is my recept no. it will be writen on the silp in some where with pen like 3 or 4 or 5 then apply online by filling up the form at ppsc official website.ppsc will announce the date on it website and newspaper.

How to Apply for Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department

1. 1st of all download the challan Form by clicking following link.
Download Challan form for Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department: Download

Then apply online by filling the form: Apply Online

Ads
asif

Re: Posts of Inspectors in Excise and Taxation Department

Postby IMRAN39 » Wed Jun 05, 2013 6:02 pm

while filling online application form for excise and taxation inspector there comes GRADUATION (2 YEARS) someone with qualification like B.Sc.(Hons)Engineering or B.Sc.(Hons)Agriculture (BOTH 4 YEAR PROGRAMS) is eligible for this job or not??????

Ads
IMRAN39

Next