PPSC CONSOLIDATED ADVERTISEMENT NO 14/2013
PPSC announced various vacancies in Advertisement No. 14 on 22-September 2013.
Agricultural Extension Specialist,Deputy Director,Budget Officer,Deputy District Attorney[align=center]GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS[/align]
1. Applicants are required to submit ONLINE Application Forms by the closing date which is 14-10-2013 (till office closing time). Candidate should fill the Online form carefully for which detailed guidelines and instructions have been given on Punjab Public Service Commission's website www.ppsc.gop.pk
. Editing options, to correct any data, will be available to the candidates till office closing time of last date of submission of online applications. Applications other than ONLINE will not be accepted.
2. Original Treasury receipt of Rs.400/- for Sr. No. 92,93, 94 and Rs:700/- for Sr. No. 95 under head: “C02101-ORGANIZATIONS OF STATE-EXAMINATION FEE REALIZED BY THE PUNJAB PUBLIC SERVICE COMMISSION”, will be deposited in any branch of State Bank of Pakistan or National Bank of Pakistan or Government Treasury and receipt number will be mentioned in the On-line Application Form. Original receipt will be produced at the time of interview, without which candidates will not be allowed to appear in the interview. Original receipt will be retained by PPSC Staff for record purposes.
3. HARD COPY of ONLINE Application Form is not needed.
4. Correspondence with candidates will be done through E-mail. Candidates are advised to mention their e-mail addresses in the On-Line Application form. Those who do not have e-mail addresses are advised to create e-mail account immediately.
5. Schedule of written examination will be uploaded on the Commission’s website. Details will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their Roll Numbers and information about date, time and venues. (For Sr. No.95)
6. In case a large number of applications are received, one paper Multiple Choice Questions ( MCQ) type written test of 100 marks relating to prescribed qualification and job description of the post will be conducted to shortlist the candidates. Details of written test will be given on PPSC website from where candidates can download their roll numbers and information about date, time and venues. (For Sr. No.92-94)
7. No candidate will be informed about the date of Written Test / Interview individually. The candidates should remain in touch with the Punjab Public Service Commission Office or visit the Commission's Websitewww.ppsc.gop.pk for further information.
8. The number of posts may be increased or decreased by the Competent Authority only if no date for written examination is fixed and in case when selection is made only on the basis of viva-voce/interview, before a date for viva-voce/interview has been fixed.
9. Candidates presently living/residing abroad and having Punjab Domicile may also apply.
10. In case of disabled person, Column 20 of Online application form should be filled in mentioning 'Yes' or 'No'. If the candidate is disabled, he/she will have to submit a certificate from Provincial Council for rehabilitation of disabled persons of Social Welfare Department.
11. Following documents in Original along with a set of photocopy will be required if called for interview/viva voce:-
a) Original Treasury Receipt of fee deposited.
b) Matriculation Certificate or in case of 'O' Level, equivalent certificate from Inter Board Committee of Chairmen(IBCC) Islamabad showing total/obtained marks, date of birth. Or school leaving certificate showing date of birth.
c) Intermediate Certificate / 'A' level along with equivalent qualification from (IBCC), Islamabad showing total/obtained marks.
d) Bachelor’s Degrees / Detailed marks of relevant academic certificates issued from Controller of Examinations.
e) Degree / Detailed marks of B.Sc Agri. And M.Sc Agri. (Extension) duly signed by Controller of Examination showing total / obtained marks and percentage.
f) 03 years experience of extension of education or training.
g) Degree / Detailed marks of Bachelor’s degree, Master’s degree in Commerce, MBA in Finance or Public Administration (Finance) issued by Controller of Examinations showing subjects & total / obtained marks and percentages.
h) LL.M/Bar-at-Law / LL.B degree / detailed marks of relevant certificates.
i) Domicile certificate of relevant district of Province of Punjab issued on or before the closing date.
j) In case of Government Servant, Departmental Permission Certificate (available on PPSC website) duly signed and stamped by the competent authority of concerned Department.
k) Experience certificate from President District Bar Association / Sub-Divisional Bar Association duly countersigned and affixing rubber stamp by District and Session Judge (in original), showing date of membership.
l) Experience certificate (specimen available on website) issued from competent authority, if required.
m) Disability certificate, if “Yes” in Column 20 of Online Application Form has been ticked.
n) Original Valid C.N.I.C.
o) Passport size photograph.
P) Foreign qualification(s) must be recognized by the Higher Education Commission / Qualification Equivalence Determine Committee of concerned department.
Important Note: Candidates will be admitted to the written test/Examination (if held) and called for interview / viva voce provisionally. On detailed scrutiny of applications of candidates declared successful in written test, if any candidate is found ineligible in any respect under rules, his/her candidature will be cancelled regardless of the fact whether he / she appeared in the written test or qualified therein. To avoid frustration, candidates are advised in their own interest to make sure before applying that they fulfill all the requirements of the rules and selection criteria as advertised relating to the post before the closing date.
PPSC's Help lines: Lahore: 042-99202762, 042-99200161, 99200162,
Multan: 061-6510601, 061-6510602. Rawalpindi: 051-9280325
NAYYER IQBAL (SECRETARY)
TEL: 042-99200161, 99200162, 99202762.
, Website: www.ppsc.gop.pk